Embark on a family tour of Jordan
Delve into the magical ancient world of Jordan on this exhilarating family adventure! This tour has been specially designed to highlight the most exciting corners of Jordan, from historical Jerash to magnificent Petra, from Wadi Rum desert to the blissful Red Sea coast. With a carefully weighted balance of activities and down time, your family will love this cultural Middle Eastern odyssey.
Make your dream trip a reality with discounts ranging up to 30% off your next Intrepid adventure.Terms & Conditions
Follow in the footsteps of Indiana Jones and explore the amazing ancient city of Petra, with history brought to life by your incredible local leader
Camp in the middle of the desert in Wadi Rum under a blanket of stars – an unforgettable experience that your children won't forget!
Take a dip like no other in the Dead Sea. The strange feeling of floating effortlessly in the salt-filled water (don’t be tempted to taste it!) of this unique ecosystem is something that will stay with you and your family for a long time
Discover the magical world that lies under the Red Sea with snorkelling around some of the world’s best coral reefs
Cruise through the desert on a 4WD safari and witness a landscapes that’s changed every day by the wind, then maybe explore in real desert style – by camel
Play gladiator in the ancient Roman city of Jerash, and re-enact more ancient epics in the crusader Kerak Castle
There are some long travel days on this trip, with driving times adding up to between six and eight hours. This is a good opportunity to get to know your fellow travellers and soak up the diverse scenery.
It’s important to prepare for hot temperatures during the day and cooler climates in the evening, particularly in the desert. Layers are the one of the best ways to tackle this disparity in weather. Water, hats and comfortable shoes for lots of walking around sites like Petra are recommended. Also pack some warmer clothes for the winter season.
Jordan requires a certain level of modesty in terms of clothing, although on the beach the usual swimwear is acceptable.
Please be aware that consumption of alcohol outside of approved venues or in the streets is illegal.
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Jordan Family Holiday trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. Please note that these trips are for adults and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you.
2. Minimum age: 5 years old. Please note that anyone aged under 18 must be accompanied by (and share accommodation with) a parent or legal guardian.
3. A discount of 10% applies on this trip to children 17 years and under at time of travel.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 5 (Desert Camp) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. There are no activities on the final day, you can depart any time. This trip starts with a welcome meeting at 5 pm on Day 1 in Amman. This trip ends on Day 08 and you are free to leave at any time.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information