Enjoy an exceptional two-wheeled adventure from Vietnam to Thailand
What’s the best way to explore Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand? From a bicycle, of course, with the wind in your (helmet-covered) hair and tropical breeze on your face. Cycle out of busy Ho Chi Minh, through the Mekong Delta, past riverside villages and alongside paddy fields, and see life from a different perspective as we meet locals, experience their culture and eat lots of great food (you’ll certainly work up an appetite for it!). Riding around sixty kilometres each day, this is an energising and rewarding way to see the beauty and majesty of Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.
Don't wait - plan your next people and planet-friendly adventure with just £99* this March. Offer ends March 31.Terms & Conditions
Explore Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in just 13 days on this speedy but comprehensive adventure
See Indochina as you’ve never seen it before – from the seat of a bicycle. Cycling is the ultimate way get off the beaten track
Work up an appetite for Southeast Asia's famously delicious local and regional food
Get among nature, wildlife, small villages and ancient ruins, as well as the region's most lively cities
We cover approx. 440km/270 miles on this itinerary, averaging around 50km/30 miles each riding day, with 4 non-riding days
To complete this trip it is important that you are both confident and competent in riding a bicycle.
You’ll be cycling for up to 70 kilometres per day on varied terrain – this trip is for the reasonably fit.
Confident cyclists who want an even longer cycling adventure should opt for ‘TVXCC - Cycle South East Asia’, which includes everything that's on the itinerary of this trip, plus the itinerary of ‘TVXB - Cycle Vietnam’.
The weather in Indochina can be varied. Be prepared to get sweaty and for the occasional rain storm, which may require a change of plans.
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information. Please note that some room configurations have two single beds, although a double bed will always be requested.
2. Bicycle hire is included in your trip price. Please advise your height at time of booking so as we can organise a suitable sized bike.
3. If you plan to bring your own bike please advise us at time of booking as additional transport is required.
4. Bike helmets are compulsory on this trip. We are unable to hire bike helmets locally so please ensure you bring your own bike helmet from home.
5. Cambodia Visa - as of 19 Sept 2022 the standard 'e-visa' for Cambodia is not valid at this border crossing. Travellers of all nationalities must apply for a 'visa-on-arrival' at the Phnom Den border.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information