This trip is designed for those with a truly adventurous spirit! Snap trick photos at Bolivia's dream-like Uyuni Salt Flats, chase waterfalls at Iguaza Falls and stroll the streets of Buenos Aires. By the time you arrive at the sandy beaches of Rio, you’ll have experienced the major highlights and many surprises of this vast and wonderful continent.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Days 3,4 (Dormitory ) and Day 8 (Overnight bus) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. While there will be one leader for every 16 travelers, there may be more than 50 travelers joining you on this experience.
3. Please note the order and days of the activities may change depending on availability.
4. This trip starts with a Welcome Meeting at 6pm. If you are unable to find a suitable flight it is possible to book additional nights at the joining accommodation.
5. There are no activities on the final day & you are free to depart anytime.
6. Nationals from the United States need a visa to enter Bolivia and you we highly recommend you obtain this visa in advance from your nearest Bolivian consulate or Embassy. Not obtaining the visa in advance is likely to cause long delays at the border.
7. Please note you may require a Brazilian Visa for this trip. Processing can take around 2-5 weeks at the discretion of the embassy or consulate. Please speak with your travel agent well in advance for further advice.
8. Parts of your trip go above 2800 meters / 9200 feet where it is common for travelers to experience some adverse health effects due to the altitude - regardless of your age, gender and fitness. Please read the following document carefully:
9. Full passport details are required at the time of booking in order to purchase Entrance fees to certain sites. Additionally on certain trips it's needed to book bus, train or flight tickets. Delays to provide this information may result in booking fees or changes to your itinerary.
10. In addition to a Traveler’s Affidavit, and health insurance, entry into Chile currently requires submitting proof of vaccination in advance of travel or proof of a negative PCR test within 48 hours of departure. As this validation process can take a while, it is recommended that you submit your electronic validation request 30 days in advance of Travel. The link to submit and more information is available here: https://www.chile.travel/en/traveltochileplan/