Prepare for a unique Central American adventure from Mexico to Guatemala, packed full of vibrant cities, breathtaking ruins of Maya, Aztec and Zapotec origins, idyllic beaches and pure natural beauty. Journey from the madness of Mexico City through the Yucatan Peninsula and to the colour of colonial Guatemala. Discover the fiery flavours of Oaxaca, admire the lush Palenque archaeological zone, swim in the turquoise waters off the coast of Belize in Caye Caulker and marvel at volcano-rimmed Antigua. Discover places of astounding beauty, visit vibrant and colourful cities, explore ancient ruins and uncover hidden gems along the way.
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6 pm on Day 1 in Mexico City. There are no activities planned for the final day so you may depart at any time.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 7 (Overnight bus), Day 23 (Tikal) & Day 27 (San Jorge La Laguna homestay) where you will be in shared accommodation. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Multishare typically includes triple and quad rooms. You may be required to share with group members of the opposite sex and couples, and people travelling together may occasionally be separated due to rooming configurations.
4. To save you money and the hassle of booking multiple trips, this journey is a combination of some of our most popular adventures. Your leader and the composition of your group may change with the start of each adventure.
5. Please be careful when booking flights from Antigua; make sure you fly out of Guatemala City Airport [GUA]. Guatemala City Airport is the closest airport to Antigua. Please do not book flights from Antigua & Barbuda Airport [ANU] as this is an island in the Caribbean.
Filter by rating