Magnificent wildlife and awe-inspiring landscapes in east and southern Africa
Enjoy a front-row seat for the wonders of Kenya, South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana
on this 15-day Premium journey. From Nairobi, travel to the waters of lakes Naivasha and Nakuru, then discover the wildlife and landscapes of the Masai Mara from four-wheel drive Landcruisers. Meet Maasai warriors and learn about their way of life during a visit to a traditional village. Spend three unforgettable days in the Greater Kruger region, cruise down the Zambezi River at sunset, marvel at the showstopping Victoria Falls and search for a wealth of elephants in Chobe National Park. From exhilarating game drives to nights spent under the stars, this spectacular slice of Africa is sure to leave you in awe.
Visit a local Maasai community known for championing Maasai women’s health and education. During this Exclusive Experience, you’ll be welcomed by traditional Maasai warrior song and dance and learn about this remarkable and ancient culture.
Get in touch with nature during three nights at your lodge Feature Stay in a private reserve within the Greater Kruger Region. Sleep in comfortable chalets with outdoor showers, and private terraces connected by wooden pathways through the bush.
Enjoy a small and intimate sunset river cruise on the Zambezi River, a Premium Exclusive Experience. A private chef will prepare canapes and drinks as your boat navigates the islands above the thundering Victoria Falls.
Spot Chobe National Park's abundance of wildlife and the world’s highest concentration of elephants from multiple vantage points with an early morning 4x4 game drive and an afternoon boat cruise along the picturesque Chobe River.
Enjoy three unforgettable nights at your Feature Stay camp, located deep within the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Search for lions and cheetahs prowling the park on several 4x4 game drives, and enjoy sunset drinks within the park.
This itinerary features some long travel days, which can be exacerbated by bumpy African roads. It is recommended that you pay close attention to the given approximations of driving hours.
As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
Our lodge is located in the Guernsey Private Game Reserve which is located within the Greater Kruger Park ecosystem. It’s about a 40-minute drive to Kruger National Park’s Orpen Gate. On this itinerary you will have Game Drives in both the Kruger National Park and neighbouring Private Game Reserves.
1. A single supplement is available on all nights of this trip, subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
3. An optional sunrise balloon ride in the Masai Mara is possible on this itinerary. Please see the itinerary above for full details of this activity. As the balloon only holds 16 people, places are limited and we recommend you book in advance. Please inquire when booking your trip to book this optional activity.
4. Depending on the departure date, we may use other luxury camps for our Feature Stay in Kenya, including Zebra Plains, Mara Engai, Amani Mara or Fig Tree Camp.
5. This trip includes two flights. The luggage allowance is 23kg for check in luggage and 8kg for carry on.
6. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
7. Our operator has advised that customers with the J&J vaccine and no booster may have difficulty crossing the border into Botswana (and potentially Zimbabwe) without a negative test result. This information conflicts with various government travel advice websites. We recommend you check with your local consulate before travel to ensure you have the most up to date information.
8. Border crossing delays in the region have been sporadic and difficult to predict as travel rebounds. What takes an hour one day may take four hours the next. This may affect the order of activities in the itinerary. We understand this uncertainty can be frustrating, and we strongly recommend packing a bit of patience and flexibility.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information