Embark on a 12-day Premium journey that weaves together China’s layered history, famous icons, cultural heritage and celebrated cuisine. Be dazzled by modern China in Shanghai, then step back in time to the charming villages of Huizhou. See the magnificent karst hills of Yangshuo and come face to face with the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an. Walk an original section of the Great Wall and revel in the big show of Beijing. Of all China’s assets, its greatest is its people – visit traditional family homes and travel with an expert local leader to uncover a lesser-known side of the country.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Please provide a scanned copy of your passport bio page at time of booking to secure flight and train tickets. Ticketing fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases, you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket if an amendment occurs.
4. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 20kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
5. This trip includes travel on fast trains. There are size restrictions for luggage on fast trains. Your main piece of luggage must not exceed 160cm (sum of height, length and width).
Filter by rating