Jump right into the natural wonders, picturesque coastline and rich cultural history of Belize on an 8-day adventure. This often-overlooked paradise is packed full of lush jungle, spectacular ruins, long sandy beaches and first-class underwater attractions, and on this tour, you’ll get the chance to sample them all. From the buzz of Belize City, through the marshlands of the Crooked Tree Sanctuary and to the island paradise of Caye Caulker, discover the best of one of Central America’s little-visited gems. Sit back and relax into the Bel-easy-an way of life.
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6 pm on Day 1 in Belize city.
2. On your final day, you’ve got the power to choose where your adventure takes you. If you like, you can stay in Caye Caulker for another couple of nights relaxing beachside – we’ll be happy to organise additional accommodation (subject to availability). Otherwise, jump on an included water taxi transfer back to Belize City where you can also book additional nights’ accommodation, or where your leader can assist you to catch a taxi from the port to the airport for an onward connection. You will need to make your own way from your hotel in Caye Caulker to the ferry port for your transfer to Belize City. To allow for transfer times, please book a flight after 12 pm (midday).
3. An open-dated round-trip ticket to return to Belize City from Caye Caulker is included on this trip. If you are travelling from Caye Caulker to Belize Airport please ensure you do not book a flight before 12pm to allow for travel time.
4. Additional accommodation in Caye Caulker or Belize City is available to book on this trip should you wish to extend your stay
5. Transfers from Belize City Port to our Belize City Hotel or the airport are available through your booking agent.
6. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
7. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Filter by rating