Double Qantas Points on Asia Trips
Until 30 September, Qantas Frequent Flyer members can earn 5,000 Qantas Points when they book an eligible Intrepid Asia trip. That's a bonus 2,500 points!
To claim your bonus Qantas Points, you must mention this offer to your travel consultant at time of booking.
See our trips below and make sure you have your Qantas Frequent Flyer member number ready.
Intrepid has teamed up with Qantas to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer (‘QFF’) members the ability to earn Qantas Points when booking eligible Intrepid trips. Customer will need to mention the double points offer when booking.
1. Qantas Frequent Flyer (‘QFF’) members are able to earn double Qantas Points when they book an eligible Intrepid trip for a limited time only.
2. If you are not already a QFF member, you can join by visiting the Qantas website qantas.com.au
3. Earning points on eligible trips:
4. Customer will earn 5000 Qantas Points per eligible trip.
5. Double Qantas Points are earned on bookings made in Australian Dollars from 1 September 2017 – 30 September 2017.
6. Points are earned on trips with a minimum trip value of AU$1,000 per person after any other discount is applied.
7. Qantas points will not be earned on:
1. Private Tours
2. Trips booked with Staff, Companion, Friends and Family discounts
3. Travel Industry Member discounts
4. Press and Partnership Trips and Prize Winners
8. Trip value does not include additional costs for single supplements, transfers and optional extras
9. Customer cannot earn points on any other land arrangements booked with Intrepid
10. Countries valid for double Qantas Points earned include; Azerbaijan, Bali, Bhutan, Borneo, Cambodia, China, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tibet, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
11. If the trip is cancelled or a discount is applied and the value of the trip is less than AU$1,000 or NZ$1,000 per person, then the trip will no longer qualify to earn Qantas Points.
12. Qantas Points will only be earned on transactions that occur after adding your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to a purchase.
13. You will only earn Qantas Points with Intrepid if you’ve entered a valid QFF number and surname before the trip departure date. Please contact qantas.com.au to check your membership details.
14. Qantas Points will be credited to the QFF account on the day of the trip departure.
15. Travel must be taken by 31 December 2018.
16. You can check the Qantas Points that you have earned with Intrepid Travel Australia and your total Points balance at qantaspoints.com/your-account
17. Standard Intrepid Booking Terms and Conditions apply.
18. Intrepid reserve the right to change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time.
See Asia your way
Check out some of our best-selling Asia trips:
Enjoy some light reading: