There are many sides to South America, from the energy of the cities, the beauty of the lansdcapes and the spirit of its people. Discover it all on this trip that winds through the Inca heartlands and jungles of Peru, the enigmatic cities and natural wonders of Argentina and the dynamism of Brazil's vivacious Rio. See animals, meet locals, traverse trails and marvel at all the contrasts of this very special corner of the world.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip starts in Lima on Day 1 at 2pm. This allows time after the welcome meeting to explore the city. This trip ends on Day 21 and you are free to leave at any time.
4. This trip includes domestic and international flights as indicated on the trip map. The flights from Lima through to Buenos Aires have a luggage allowance of 23kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on. The flights from Buenos Aires to Puerto Iguazu, and Foz do Iguacu to Rio de Janeiro have a luggage allowance of 15kg for check in luggage and 5kg for carry on. Argentina is particularly strict on these limits.
5. Full passport details are required at the time of booking. These details are used to obtain entrance and transport tickets. Fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing new tickets.
6. This trip includes taking the train to Machu Picchu. You can choose to hike the 1-Day Inca Trail for an additional cost. Please see Day 11 of the Itinerary and contact your booking agent if you’re interested in this activity.
7. We recommend you take USD cash with you to Argentina and change it locally. While ATMs are widely available, there is a daily limit for withdrawals and the exchange rate does fluctuate.
Filter by rating