Explore the Arches and Canyonlands National Parks outside of Moab, Utah on this five-day hiking trip. Trek through two of the most famous national parks in Utah’s Canyon Country and be dwarfed by towering sandstone spires, arches and canyons. As one of the most scenic landscapes in the state, you’ll catch glimpses of the Colorado River as it makes its way around the iconic arches. In the distance, the snow-capped peaks of the La Sal Mountains frame this extraordinary part of the country. Indulge in local food each night and relax in comfortable river side lodge accommodation, feeling rested and refreshed before setting out on more adventures each day!
Dates and availability
1. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
2. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details
4.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
5. You will rendezvous with your guide and group in Moab, Utah the morning of Day 1, with pick up at your hotel. Your guide will be in contact approximately 2 weeks before your trip starts to coordinate the pick up. This trip will conclude at approximately 5:00 PM on the last day.
6. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.