Explore Peru in style on this 15-day adventure, journeying from coastal plains to high ancient cities. As you travel through Lima, Puno, Cusco, the Sacred Valley, Ollantaytambo, Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu, uncover colonial architecture, stunning Andean landscapes, Inca ruins, colourful markets and fascinating local culture. With the guidance of a local leader, you’ll get beneath the surface of this captivating country and leave with a deeper understanding of Peru’s history, wildlife, cuisine and culture.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip starts in Lima on Day 1 at 2pm. This allows time after the welcome meeting to explore Miraflores with your leader.
4. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 23kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
5. Full passport details are required at the time of booking. These details are used to obtain entrance and transport tickets. Fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing new tickets.
6. This trip includes taking the train to Machu Picchu. You can choose to hike the 1-Day Inca Trail for an additional cost. Please see Day 11 of the Itinerary and contact your booking agent if you’re interested in this activity.
7. Fees may apply if you choose to change from the Inca Trail to the Train or Quarry Trail after your booking has been made.
Filter by rating