Ancient sites and dazzling heights on a journey through Peru
Explore Peru in style on this 15-day adventure, journeying from coastal plains to high ancient cities. As you travel through Lima, Puno, Cusco, the Sacred Valley, Ollantaytambo, Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu, uncover colonial architecture, stunning Andean landscapes, Inca ruins, colourful markets and fascinating local culture. With the guidance of a local leader, you’ll get beneath the surface of this captivating country and leave with a deeper understanding of Peru’s history, wildlife, cuisine and culture.
Don't wait - plan your next people and planet-friendly adventure with just € 99* this March. Offer ends March 31.Terms & Conditions
Opt to trek the 1-Day Inca Trail, an excellent option for those wanting to experience trekking in Peru, but don’t want to do the full four days
The giant desert inscriptions of the Nazca Lines are one of Peru's great unsolved mysteries. Scrutinise them up close on a viewing platform or from a bird's-eye-view on an optional flight
Get to know the residents of a village in the Sacred Valley when you join them for a lunch of local specialties and learn about life in this storied part of the Andean highlands.
A trip through Peru wouldn't be complete without a visit to Machu Picchu. Let a scenic train do the climbing for you, then enjoy a guided tour around the world-famous ruins.
Spend a full day exploring the floating islands of Lake Titicaca and Taquile Island, with the chance to meet the local Uru people
Parts of your trip go above 28000m/9200ft where it is common for travellers to experience some adverse health effects due to the altitude - regardless of your age, gender and fitness. Please see the ‘Medical and Health Information’ section of the Essential Trip Information for more detail.
Visitors are not permitted to explore Machu Picchu without a Machu Picchu guide (not our trip leaders) and must follow set routes within the site. This trip includes one guided visit of Machu Picchu (approximately 1.5 - 2 hours). Your leader will provide more information to ensure you get the most out of your visit to this incredible site.
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Majestic Peru trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip starts in Lima on Day 1 at 2pm. This allows time after the welcome meeting to explore Lima’s historical centre.
4. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 23kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
5. Full passport details are required at the time of booking. These details are used to obtain entrance and transport tickets. Fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing new tickets.
6. This trip includes taking the train to Machu Picchu. You can choose to hike the 1-Day Inca Trail for an additional cost. Please see Day 11 of the Itinerary and contact your booking agent if you’re interested in this activity.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information