From the Valley of the Kings to the awe-inspiring ruins of Petra, this 16-day Premium adventure through Egypt and Jordan reveals the sphinxes and tombs of your childhood imagination and then some. Cruise down the Nile, visit traditional Nubian communities, dig for obscure treasure in ancient marketplaces and float in the Dead Sea. Be guided by a passionate Egyptologist and a Jordanian local, respectively, for the most immersive possible experiences in two fascinating nations. This tour reveals the iconic sites that you’ve seen on film plus plenty of intimate moments with locals who are proud to invite you into their world.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes domestic and international flights as indicated on the trip map. The luggage allowance is 23kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
4. Petra By Night is offered as an optional activity. This activity is currently scheduled to operate on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Please check your departure date if you are planning this activity as it is not available on all departures.
5. The Feature Stay in Jordan on XEPJC231001 will be Rahayeb Desert Camp.
6. On the 15th March departure (XEPJC240315), the group will fly from Cairo to Aswan on the evening of Day 2 instead of Day 3. All day 2 activities will remain the same.
Filter by rating