Experience the magic of East Africa in Kenya and Tanzania
Spend 15 unforgettable days discovering the wonders of East Africa on a Premium journey through Kenya and Tanzania. Enjoy a front row seat as the spectacular landscapes and wildlife of the Masai Mara, Tarangire National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park unfold in front of you on an exciting series of four-wheel drive game drives. Travel to the waters of lakes Naivasha and Nakuru, meet Maasai warriors at a traditional village and explore with local leaders eager to show you the best of their countries. Dine beneath the stars, sip drinks at sunset and fall asleep to the magical sounds of East Africa.
Stay in the heart of Lake Nakuru's National Park and look out for endangered black and white rhino stopping for a drink on morning and afternoon 4x4 game drives. Visit Elsamere Conservation Centre, enjoying a high tea lunch, then spot hippos and unique birdlife on a boat trip on Lake Naivasha.
Visit a local Maasai community known for championing Maasai women’s health and education. Be welcomed by traditional Maasai warrior song and dance and learn about this remarkable and ancient culture.
Spend three unforgettable nights immersed in nature at your feature stay camp, located deep within the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Search for lions and cheetahs prowling the park on several 4x4 game drives and enjoy sunset drinks within the park.
Sleep in the heart of the Serengeti – with no fences, your feature stay eco-camp offers wild surroundings and modern comforts. Dine and drink beneath the African sky during a private bush dinner and enjoy refreshing sunset drinks after an exciting day of game drives.
Venture through the diverse Tarangire National Park and explore the spectacular World Heritage-listed Ngorongoro Crater in open top 4x4 vehicles. Be astounded by a vast array of wildlife and enjoy a bush picnic lunch on the crater floor.
Purpose-built 4WD Safari Landcruisers are used for the duration of the trip.
As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many some starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
This itinerary features some long travel days, which can be exacerbated by bumpy African roads. It is recommended that you pay close attention to the given approximations of driving hours.
1. A single supplement is available on all nights of this trip, subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
3. Optional sunrise balloon rides in the Masai Mara and Serengeti are possible on this itinerary. Please see the itinerary above for full details of this activity. As the balloon only holds 16 people, places are limited and we recommend you book in advance. Please inquire when booking your trip to book this optional activity.
4. This trip finishes after lunch in Arusha on Day 15. Please do not book any flights departing before 6pm this evening. A departure transfer can be booked for an additional cost.
5. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information