Watch the wonders of Kenya and Tanzania unfold before you on this incredible 15-day overland adventure. Head deep into the heartland of the Maasai tribespeople and the finest game parks in eastern Africa. Travelling through the acclaimed Masai Mara and the vast Serengeti plains to the stunning lakes of the Great Rift Valley and the dramatic scenery of the Ngorongoro Crater, you'll spot a wealth of exotic predators and peaceful herbivores. Follow in the footsteps of the Maasai with local knowledge each step of the way, leaving you with memories of Africa to last a lifetime.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. This trip is a combination of YGOK and YGOT our most popular itineraries. As such the make up of your group and your leader may change on day 8.
3. This trip finishes upon arrival in Nairobi on Day 15. Please do not book any flights until after 8pm this evening.
4. If it is more convenient, we offer the option to finish the trip in Arusha or Nairobi. Please do not book flights out of Arusha airport until after 10.30 am.
5. An optional sunrise balloon ride in the Masai Mara or Serengeti National Park is possible on this itinerary. Please see the itinerary above for full details of this activity. As the balloon only holds 16 people, places are limited, and we recommend you book in advance. Please inquire when booking your trip to book this optional activity.
Filter by rating