On this trip your family be diving headfirst into India’s heart and experiencing the genuineness of its people, the weight of its history and the incredible diversity across the country. Travel from cities packed with impressive monuments to the welcoming and simple surrounds of rural villages and the wildlife-filled countryside beyond. Hop aboard the moving town that is an Indian train and watch the colourful landscape fly by as the chai wallah walks down the aisle singing about his tea. Go beyond the curries and chow down on street-food specialties, savoury chaats and samosas and enjoy watching your family learn, laugh and live this India adventure.
Dates and availability
1. A Single Supplement is available on this trip, please ask your booking agent for more information.
2. Please note that these trips are for adults and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you.
3. Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
4. This trip starts in Delhi on Day 1 at 1pm. This allows time after the welcome meeting to explore Delhi.
5. Intrepid requires a scanned copy of your passport bio page at time of booking to secure a permit for your Ranthambore National Park visit. Authorities at Ranthambhore NP follow a strict booking process whereby permits are issued on a first come first serve basis. If we do not receive correct passport details in time we cannot guarantee you on the tiger safari.
6. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
7. Please provide your full name exactly as it appears on your passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport. Fees may apply for adding or amending details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases, you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket.
Filter by rating