Explore the natural wonders of Western Australia, from Broome to Perth, in a 4WD with like-minded travellers. Spend your nights under a blanket of stars and your days swimming in hidden watering holes and waterfalls, snorkelling among turtles, relaxing on Eighty Mile Beach, exploring national parks like Karijini, Nambung and Kalbarri, watching spectacular sunsets, saying hello to dolphins, wandering around the Shark Bay World Heritage area and taking on some fun, active optional activities in your free time.
Dates and availability
1. Tour commences in Broome on Day 1 at 7 am and finishes in Perth on the last day at approximately 6 pm. We recommend you arrive a day early and onward travel should be booked for the following day. No accommodation is included on Day 10.
2. A strict luggage limit of 15 kg applies. Please bring a soft-sided bag only.
3.This trip requires a sleeping bag. You can bring your own or can purchase one. Please let your booking agent know ahead of time if you would like to add this to your booking.
4. The accommodation on this trip is Basix-style – mixed gender multishare dormitories and twin share camping
5. Swimming with whale sharks is not included on this trip and is an optional activity that you need to book online yourself. It is very important that you pre-book any whale shark experiences, as this can sell out far in advance. Please also note that whale sharks visit the region between April to July only, so please make sure you schedule your trip accordingly if you would like to include this experience in your trip.
6. This trip is operated by our partners Kimberley Wild Expeditions
7. This trip requires a minimum of 6 travelers to operate.