Ride through tea plantations, kayak down rivers and hike to ancient fortresses on an active adventure from Negombo to Colombo. Sri Lanka is one of Asia’s most exciting destinations and it’s not hard to see why. With pristine coastline, ancient ruins, rugged peaks and wildlife-filled national parks, it’s a dream for travellers who like to get outdoors. Explore the country’s premier sites while wandering through the wilds on this Sri Lankan experience.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Days 3 & 4 (Camping). Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. In case of weather conditions leading to cancellations or delays in the included outdoor activities, this trip will operate on an alternate itinerary.
3. It is vital that you provide us with your height at least 30 days prior to your trip starting so we can ensure the correct sized bike for you.
4. You do not need to bring a sleeping bag or sleeping mat. Your luggage will transported by vehicle and will meet you at the camp site.
5. Please provide your full name exactly as per passport at the time of booking for train tickets. Fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing new tickets.
Filter by rating