Get set for an adventure packed with majestic wildlife, remote desert landscapes and natural wonders in southern Africa. This is the ultimate small-group adventure, from the stunning beauty of Cape Town and burnt orange sunsets over Namibia's Fish River Canyon to a river cruise through Chobe National Park. Get set to canoe down the Okavango Delta, embark on a game drives in Kruger and Etosha national parks and admire the raw power of Victoria Falls from multiple angles. With plenty of time to explore at your own pace, plus a local crew with all the best advice, see this chunk of Africa with ease and independence in 30 unforgettable days.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Days 7, 8 and 9 (Chalet), Day 17 (Camping) and Days 26 and 27 (Homestay) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. This is a combination trip made up of two shorter trips. This means the composition of your group will change in Victoria Falls as your crew and some group members leave and new ones join you.
3. This trip finishes upon arrival in Johannesburg on Day 30. Please do not book any flights until after 10 pm this evening.
4. On occasion, especially during the peak months of May to September and December we are not able to secure campsites within the Kruger National Park. In this instance we will camp at a backpackers outside the park.
5. Border crossing delays in the region have been sporadic and difficult to predict. What takes an hour one day may take four hours the next. This may affect the order of activities in the itinerary. We understand this uncertainty can be frustrating, and we strongly recommend packing a bit of patience and flexibility.
Filter by rating