Uncover the warmth and richness of Italian culture as you journey from Rome to Venice on an eight-day Premium adventure. Travel through the rustic heart of Tuscany as you seek out culinary delights and tucked-away treasures among the rolling countryside. Explore the wonders of Venice’s Piazza San Marco, Pisa’s Leaning Tower and Rome’s Colosseum with an expert local leader. From ancient monuments and lively cities to sprawling vineyards and traditional Tuscan cuisine – this adventure will make memorable moments for both the Italian novice and maestro.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. There are a limited number of single supplements available per trip departure. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Porterage is not included at train stations and on/off trains.
4. Multiple hotels may be used as our Feature Stay in the Tuscan countryside, including Torciano Hotel Vecchio Asilo, Villa Ducci, or Hotle Terre Rosse.
5. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Filter by rating