Incredible nature, landscapes and culture await in brilliant Botswana.
Experience the wilderness and welcoming people of Botswana on a 7-day Premium adventure through its heart. Set out in search of wildlife on a series of game drives, cruise down the Chobe River from the Namibian banks, walk through a private conservancy at the Boteti River and hang out with a family of meerkats at the Ntwetwe Salt Pans. From the rich diversity of Chobe National Park to the curious beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pans, Botswana’s natural wonders will take your breath away.
Take a morning game drive in Chobe National Park – home to Africa’s largest concentration of elephants, this is one of the world’s great wildlife destinations.
Spend two magnificent evenings at your Feature Stay camp. Perfectly positioned on the Namibian banks of the Chobe River, join a full-day boat cruise through lesser-explored channels and islands.
Uncover the unique beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pans during an Exclusive Experience – a 4x4 excursion through the sprawling landscape, stopping for drinks and snacks as the sun goes down.
Enjoy Exclusive Experiences at the Boteti River, including morning and night game drives and a guided nature walk on a private conservancy. Here, lions, leopards and wild dogs are regular visitors.
Meet a family of Meerkats on the edge of the Ntwetwe Salt Pans and watch them go about their morning rituals as the sun rises.
As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement does not apply to Days 5 & 6 in Boteti River and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
4. Our operator has advised that customers with the J&J vaccine and no booster may have difficulty crossing the border into Botswana (and potentially Zimbabwe) without a negative test result. This information conflicts with various government travel advice websites. We recommend you check with your local consulate before travel to ensure you have the most up to date information.
5. Border crossing delays in the region have been sporadic and difficult to predict as travel rebounds. What takes an hour one day may take four hours the next. This may affect the order of activities in the itinerary. We understand this uncertainty can be frustrating, and we strongly recommend packing a bit of patience and flexibility.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information