Lace up your boots and set your eyes to the spectacular and sparkling Mediterranean horizon for this scenic hiking trip on the Amalfi Coast. Stroll through the lush Mulini and Ferriere valleys, say 'buongiorno' to local farmers along the 'Pathway of the Gods', hitch a ride on a boat to the glamorous island of Capri, and paddle to secluded beaches by kayak. There's no doubt about it: the Amalfi Coast is one of the most beautiful parts of Italy if not the world.
Dates and availability
1. This trip requires a good level of fitness and health, due to the varied terrain and potentially hot temperatures. Many of the hiking days involve steep hills and lots of steps that you'll need to be able to walk up and down. Walking times vary between three and six hours a day, but the rewards are worth every step.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information. Please note that due to the small properties we use in Europe there is only a limited amount of single supplements available per trip departure. If you would like to book a single supplement and enquire about availability please speak to your booking agent.
3. Since the start of Covid-19 access to Mt Vesuvius has become more and more limited due to Covid restrictions. There may be times when it is impossible to secure entry to the hike. If this occurs the activity will be replaced by a “Pasta Experience”,at a local “Pastificio” (pasta factory).
4. This trip has different Start and Finish Point accommodation depending on the time of year - please check the Accommodation section for further details.
5. Accommodation providers on the Amalfi Coast are experiencing unprecedented demand post covid. Therefore it is possible your group may be spilt between nearby hotels. Your tour leader will advise the details of this on day 1 (if your departure is affected).
6. Due to limited storage space on transport travellers can bring one piece of main luggage only (20 kgs max). It cannot be guaranteed that excess luggage can be transported, and fees may apply.
Filter by rating