A region of astounding natural beauty and great spiritual significance, Western Australia's Kimberley region is Australia untamed. And while the roads here can be rough and distances between attractions far, that doesn't mean you need to put aside weeks to travel here. This 5-day inland adventure takes in several of the Kimberley's highlight attractions, plus a whole host of lesser-known favourites. Weave through the boulders and chasms of the Bungle Bungles, encounter Dreaming stories in the Mimbi Caves and learn the legend of Jandamarra on a tour of Tunnel Creek.
Dates and availability
START & END TIME
This trip starts in Broome with an early pick-up at 7:30am on day 1 at our default pick-up location, unless you request an alternative pick-up location well ahead of departure. The trip finishes at around 7:00pm on the last day. We recommend you arrive a day prior to the trip's departure date and onward travel should not be booked until the following day.
A Single Supplement is not available on this trip. As a single traveller you will have a tent to yourself on camping nights. In the remote Bungle Bungles Safari Camp (nights 2 & 3) you will be paired up with another single traveller of the same gender.
TRIP STYLE & SLEEPING BAG
Accommodation on this trip is a combination of swags with pop-up tents, and permanent tents with basic beds. Please bring your own sleeping bag.
This trip is operated by our trusted partners Kimberley Wild.
Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 56 days out from departure (prior to full payment due). We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
1. It is essential that you call the Kimberley Wild office on 9193 7778, the day prior to departure to confirm pick-up and provide a mobile number for any late notifications.
2. Departures are all subject to regional weather conditions and road closures – usually only a concern in Apr & Oct / Nov.
3. Space in a 4WD is limited so please keep luggage light – bring only essentials in a small soft bag, MAXIMUM 15kg. Suitcases are NOT suitable. Excess luggage must be left in Broome or sent to a forward destination.
4. Due to the distances covered, this trip involves early departures on some mornings and frequent stops between destinations.
5. Kimberley Wild reserves the right to assess the fitness capability of passengers prior to tour departure.
6. It is your responsibility to advise Kimberley Wild if you have any dietary requirements or medical conditions (including allergies).
7. It is important that travellers participate in setting up camp each night, though the guide can assist where necessary. Kimberley Wild guides also appreciate the assistance or one or two group members in preparing/clearing meals. It is essential that all our groups leave the camps they stay in as they found them for the next travellers - the Kimberley is a pristine wilderness and it is our responsibility to ensure it stays this way.
Filter by rating