From 1 July 2019, we will no longer be issuing new Legends vouchers to customers who have travelled on nine, 19 or 29 trips with us.
What if I am an existing Legend and I haven't used my voucher yet?
If you’re an existing Legend and you have a voucher that you have not redeemed you can use the voucher anytime towards your next trip with Intrepid Travel.
What if I am an Ultimate Legend?
If you’re one of the absolute legends who have travelled with us more than 30 times, you’re still an Ultimate Legend and will keep your 10% discount for life.
Redeeming your Legends reward:
What can I redeem my Legends reward for?
- Your next trip! This covers all regular inclusions you would receive when you normally book one of our tours. You can choose any trip (subject to the exclusions opposite) and apply the value of the Legends reward to that trip cost in your local booking currency. The reward cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, and will be applied to the full cost of the trip.
- If available, the Legends reward may also be used towards pre- or post-accommodation, single supplement and transfers when booked in conjunction with your chosen trip.
- The local booking currency reward amounts for 2019 are AUD2,200 : NZD2,400 : USD1,800 : CAD2,100 : GBP1,200 : EUR1.600 : CHF1.600 : ZAR20,000. Your reward must be redeemed in your local booking currency. These amounts may be reviewed annually.
- Please note that the Legends reward applies to passengers who have travelled with Intrepid Travel for the majority of their eligible trips.
- Anything additional outside of the regular trip inclusions, such as airfares, optional activities, permits, visas and insurance.
- A trip you have already booked (the reward cannot be applied retrospectively). If you have already booked your tenth trip, it can be applied to the next booking you make.
- Polar products operated by our partner Quark, Adventure Cruising products operated by our partner Variety Cruises and Overland products operated by our partner Dragoman as these partners have their own loyalty programs.
- Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Fiji inbound products operated by third party operators.
- Legends rewards are not transferable, may not be redeemed for cash and cannot be split across multiple bookings.
- Polar trips.
- Single day trips.
- Urban Adventures.
Additional terms & conditions:
All bookings are subject to availability and our booking conditions. The Legends reward program is subject to change at any time.