Travel to Nepal and hike through the Annapurnas, one of the most naturally beautiful regions on the planet, on this active adventure. Through rocky terrain, lush forests and fields of wildflowers, and under the shadow of snowy peaks, spend each day walking through the wonder of nature. Stop and rest at rural villages for a glimpse into a simple, traditional life. Reach a prime vantage point which offers panoramic views of the awesome Annapurna region – a true highlight of an unforgettable journey.
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts in Pokhara Day 1 at 9 am and finishes in Pokhara on Day 5 at approx 1 pm.
To enable the trip to depart at 9 am, please meet your group leader or local representative at our Pokhara office listed in the Essential Trip Information the day prior to departure at 5 pm for a pre-departure meeting.
2. Tourist buses all leave Pokhara by 1 pm, so if you wish to depart on Day 5 for Kathmandu you will need to arrange a flight to Kathmandu on that day.
3. Between June and August, it is monsoon season in Nepal. If you do choose to travel during this time, please note that you will encounter wet conditions, obscured views, and an extra leech or two. During the monsoon, there is a chance that your itinerary may be adjusted pending water levels in rivers. Don't forget to pack rain proof jackets and trousers. Please see alternative monsoon season itinerary in the weather section of these notes.
4. This is a join-in trip, so if other travellers have booked on the same date you will share included activities.
5. The single supplement price does not guarantee you will have a single room on our short break trekking trips in Nepal. While we try our best to secure a single room, due to the nature of trekking during peak seasons, teahouses will not guarantee them.
6. You may be asked to provide TWO passport size photographs for your trekking permit.
7. Please be aware that in the event of an emergency evacuation, Intrepid does not have control over which helicopter service may be used. Some helicopters are not in regular use with Intrepid and have not passed our internal safety auditing.
Filter by rating