While Los Angeles and San Francisco each have their fair share of landmarks, the road that links that two has its own sights and sounds worth exploring. Roadtrip along California’s Pacific Coast Highway on this four-day adventure, starting in the City of Angels before heading north to take in the natural splendour of Big Sur. You’ll feel plucked from a car commercial as you cruise scenic mile after scenic mile, soaring redwoods to one side and endless ocean to the other, with campsites waiting each night. Sometimes it's not the destination that counts, it’s the journey!
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6:00pm on Day 1 in Los Angeles and finishes on arrival into San Francisco at approximately 5pm on Day 4.
2. In Los Angeles the group will be in 8 and 6 person dorms, with shared bathrooms. The hostel will do their best to separate the group by gender, but it's not guaranteed.
3. A Single Supplement to have your own room is available on this trip however excludes night 1 (Los Angeles) where you will be in shared accommodation.
4.The arrival time back into San Francisco on the last day depends on each group, but if you decide to fly out on this day, please don't book a flight before 9 pm.
5. A sleeping bag is required for this trip.
6. Please note that the legal drinking age in the US is 21 and in some parts of Canada it's 19.