Get into nature and experience the best of the Grand Canyon by day and retire to your comfortable hotel on the canyon's rim by night. Take on three exceptional hikes across just three days and get to know this landscape and its fascinating history under the guidance of your local leader. Visit local museums and visitor attractions and dine at one of the area's most iconic restaurants with sweeping views of the canyon below. End your trip with a hike along the hand-cobbled Grandview Trail and a visit to the Desert View Watch Tower.
Dates and availability
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 30 days out from departure. We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
4. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details
5.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
6. You will meet your guide and group at the Little America Hotel in Flagstaff for an orientation meeting at 5:00 PM the evening before the trip begins. Your guide will then pick you up at your hotel the next morning for transport to the trailhead. This trip will conclude at approximately 5:00 PM on the last day. 7. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.