Discover the very best of the Wild West
A playground for the young and young-at-heart, Utah has something to excite the whole family. The stars are brighter, the air is fresher, and the landscapes are simply out of this world. Round up your nearest and dearest to explore secret trails and pine forests from your Zion ranch, venture out to walk in the footsteps of dinosaurs and uncover some of the country’s most remarkable scenery. Discover unbelievable sandstone hoodoos in Bryce Canyon, weave through the magical walls of a secret slot canyon and kayak across the magnificent Lake Powell. If you’ve got your eye on Zion, this is the adventure for you.
Make your dream trip a reality with discounts ranging up to 30% off your next Intrepid adventure.Terms & Conditions
Your ranch accommodation serves as the perfect base for exploring Zion National Park, featuring secret private access trails, exciting wagon rides, an excellent pool and unbeatable stargazing opportunities.
Follow a beautiful family friendly trail through Zion National Park, arriving at a waterfall tumbling into an emerald green pool – have fun walking through the waterfall’s mist and take in impressive views.
Explore the otherworldly landscapes of Bryce Canyon National Park and marvel at the weird and wonderful collection of sandstone spires known as hoodoos.
The kids are sure to be amazed when you meet a local expert to learn about the remarkable Grand Staircase-Escalante monument and its fascinating connection to dinosaurs.
Discover the unusual waves and contours of a lesser-known slot canyon – a quintessential Utah experience and a great opportunity to take some memorable snaps.
The trip involves walking through Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon, so be prepared with study walking shoes, a water bottle and day pack.
This trip is new to our range this year. And while we have thoroughly researched every detail of the logistics, new destinations and working with new partners can sometimes throw us some unexpected surprises. More often than not, it’ll be a great surprise. But every now and again there might be a hiccup. We like to think that’s what puts the ‘adventure’ in ‘adventure travel’.
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Zion Family Ranch Stay trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 10 am on Day 1 in Las Vegas. Please make your own way to the Joining Point listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary.
2. There is no accommodation included in Las Vegas on this trip. If you wish to spend more time in Las Vegas, we'll be happy to book additional accommodation for you (subject to availability). Speak to an Intrepid booking agent for more information.
3. On the final day, this trip finishes at approximately 5 pm on arrival in Las Vegas. You will be dropped at the same location as the joining point. If departing this day, please do not book any flights before 8 pm.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. Please note that these trips are for adults and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you.
6. Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
7. A discount of 10% applies on this trip to children 17 years and under at time of travel.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information