Get pedalling past the stunning coastlines and the hilly outcrops of the Dalmatian Coast on a seven-day cycling adventure. With islands of olive groves and cypress forests to see, sparkling beaches to cool off in and romantic cities to discover, Croatia is the perfect setting for an idyllic island escape, and how better to explore than in the great outdoors on a bicycle. Explore Hvar’s cobbled lanes, Korcula’s small-town feel, Split’s harbour esplanade and Dubrovnik’s walled history along your way. Get active through Croatia without missing out on the stunning beaches, delicious food and old-world charm that this region is so renowned for.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 1 (Split) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. Bicycle hire is included in your trip price. Please advise your height at time of booking so as we can organize a suitable sized bike.
3. Bike helmets are compulsory on this trip. We are unable to hire bike helmets locally so please ensure you bring your own bike helmet from home.
4. On this trip we have a single leader that rides with the group, and another that drives the support vehicle (acting as a back marker where needed). Where the vehicle cannot travel directly with the cyclists (e.g. a cyclists-only path) your leader will assign a person from the group to act as a back marker.
5. An e-bike option (at additional cost) may be available on this trip. We have limited numbers of these bikes available and they are an 'on request' basis only. A request does not guarantee an e-bike, only a confirmed booking. Please ask your agent for more details at the time of booking.
Filter by rating