Prepare to be whisked away from the cosmopolitan streets of Hanoi to the serene landscape of the World Heritage-listed Halong Bay. Cast away on a traditional-style boat and set sail through hundreds of limestone karsts that rise dramatically from the emerald waters of the bay. Sit back, relax and soak up this epic landscape while enjoying scrumptious meals cooked on board. Relax on deck with friends, chat to the friendly crew, meet the locals as they row between boats or explore myriad hidden caves by kayak. This short trip is the perfect way to add a few days of well-deserved relaxation onto any Vietnam adventure.
Dates and availability
1. This Short Break Adventure starts at 8:45 am on Day 1, and finishes at approximately 5.30pm on Day 2.
2. You will be picked up on Day 1 from the Joining Point Hotel listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary. Pick-up will take place between 8:45-9:00 am in the hotel foyer.
3. If you require pick up from another hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter, please inform your booking agent at least 14 days prior to departure. Pick up from alternative hotels will take place between 8:00-8:30am.
4. This trip is operated by one of our local partners in Vietnam and therefore you may be joined by a mixture of Intrepid-booked passengers and other travellers during activities.
5. The maximum number of travellers is indicative of maximum number of travellers during join-in activities only.
6. Kayaking is now permitted within designated zones within Halong Bay.
7. Age restrictions apply to this trip: minimum age 12. Anyone aged under 18 must be accompanied by (and share accommodation with) a parent or guardian.
8.Please provide your full name exactly as per passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport) for train and flight tickets. Fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing new tickets.
Filter by rating