Want a spot on our next BIPOC mentorship trip?
Level up your travel content by winning a spot on our next BIPOC mentorship trip and $5,000 USD!
We've joined forces with our friends at Nomadness Travel Tribe to give away the opportunity of a lifetime – a spot on our BIPOC mentorship trip and a $5,000 USD cash prize. This enriching week-long creator trip will help you hone your skills and learn from established content creators and storytellers while exploring the world the Intrepid way.
All you have to do to enter is tell us your story in a creative two-minute or less video uploaded to Instagram, TikTok or YouTube. Tell us more about your platform (however big or small) and what conscious cultural travel means to you. Finishing the sentence 'conscious travel means...' The more creative, the better. Make sure to tag @IntrepidTravel and @Nomadnesstribe on applicable social platforms.
Enter now! We'll be announcing the winner at NOMADNESS Fest.
Grab your ticket to NOMADNESS Fest here with 25% off using code: IntrepidNMDN23
- Intrepid Travel Pty Ltd (ABN 35 007 172 456) of Level 7, 567 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia (Promotor);
- Any willing and eligible participant in the competition.
Conditions of Entry
Your entry into this giveaway with Nomadness and Intrepid (Competition) implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Dates of Competition
The Competition commences on August 29, 2023 at 10:00 am EST and all entries must be received by September 19, 2023 23:59 PT (the Promotional Period). Entries received after this date will not be valid.
The Competition entry is open to worldwide entrants aged 18 years or older, except employees of the Promoter and/or Nomadness (or related bodies corporate), and members of their immediate families and agencies associated with this Competition.
In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize.
To enter, individuals must complete the following entry during the Promotional Period:
- Visit the Nomadness x Intrepid giveaway landing page;
- Enter all the requested details on the giveaway landing page; and
- Agree to these Competition Terms and Conditions.
Incomplete or Indecipherable Entries
Only one entry per person will be available.
At the sole discretion of the Promoter, any incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Any entries automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties in bulk, or that have been altered, reconstructed or tampered with will be rejected at the Promoters sole discretion.
Verification and Disqualification
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and participants (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The winners will be selected by Nomadness and Intrepid and contacted by the Promoter. Further details in relation to the prize winner are contained in paragraphs 9 and 10 below.
One (1) prize winner will receive a spot on Nomadness and Intrepid’s BIPOC mentorship trip in 2024. The prize will include:
- A spot on the trip,
- Flights for the giveaway winners to and from the trip destination,
- Free meals, accommodations and activities.
- All travel is subject to the Promoter’s Booking Conditions which can be found at: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions. The winner will be required to agree to the current Booking Conditions at the time of booking including any applicable policies or waivers that are in place at the time.
- The Prizes are strictly non-transferable to another person, trip or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize must be fully redeemed by January 2024.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any required visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
- There will be 1 winner determined in respect of this promotion.
- The first draw will be held at Nomadness Fest in Newark, USA and the second draw at the Promoter’s Canadian office - Intrepid Travel Group Canada Inc (BC0816795) at 215 Spadina Avenue, Suite 370, Toronto, ON, M5T 2C7, Canada. The winner will be notified on stage during the festival and in writing via email within four (4) business days of the draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The Promoter and its affiliates reserve the right to amend or withdraw the prize draw and any of the prizes in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
- The promotion shall be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not under any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Nomadness is not part of the Intrepid Group.
As a B Corp, Intrepid's mission is to create positive change through the joy of travel. We do this by crafting experience-rich trips that benefit the communities we visit and connect you to other cultures in meaningful ways.
Travel with us