Take an 18-day Premium adventure with Intrepid through India's Golden Triangle, Varanasi and Nepal.
Experience India’s Golden Triangle and Nepal’s magnificent mountain peaks on this 18-day Premium adventure from Delhi to Kathmandu. Discover the 'Pink City' of Jaipur, witness the Mughal splendours of Delhi and Agra, safari through Ranthambhore National Park in search of tigers, and soak up the ambience of holy Varanasi. Continue to Kathmandu, where a scenic Everest flight provides an unforgettable introduction to Nepal. Visit a Tibetan community and search for big game in Chitwan National Park. Awash with highlights, from lavish palaces and vibrant bazaars to small villages nestled in the foothills of snow-capped peaks, this is an eclectic adventure not to be missed.
For a limited time only secure your dream 2023 adventure for $99 - Offer ends soon!Terms & Conditions
Our best accommodation and highest level of service.
Unusual, exceptional and authentic on-trip experiences.
Led by our most experienced and highest rated local leaders.
Discover the beauty of both countries, from Jaipur’s Amber Fort and Agra’s iconic Taj Mahal to the mighty Mount Everest, witnessed during a breathtaking scenic flight.
Taste the best of Indian and Nepali cuisine during Exclusive Experiences, including a street food tour in Agra, a meal in the home of a Brahmin family in Jaipur and a cooking class with the Seven Women, a social enterprise helping disadvantaged women in Nepal.
Embark on safaris through Ranthambore National Park and Chitwan National Park in search of antelope, rhinos, sloth bears, leopards and the elusive tigers that call these parks home.
Enjoy two fantastic Feature Stays – an elegant heritage hotel in Jaipur, built in 1928, and a stylish resort perfectly placed on the border of Chitwan National Park.
Uncover different sides of local culture during Exclusive Experiences, including a visit to a royal haveli in Jaipur, a cruise down the Ganges with local musicians, and a cooking demonstration at a Tibetan community in Nepal.
In the summer months, Rajasthan can get very hot. Be sure to drink lots of water, pack light cotton clothing and use adequate skin protection. It can also get foggy between December and February, which can put a new spin on the already spectacular scenery. However, it may cause traffic congestion and delays.
The Everest scenic flight is subject to weather conditions – cross your fingers for clear skies that give way to unforgettable views.
Exploring Chitwan National Park's beautiful trails on foot requires a reasonable level fitness.
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Please provide a scanned copy of your passport bio page at time of booking to secure a permit for your Ranthambhore National Park visit. Authorities at the park follow a strict booking process whereby permits are issued on a first come first serve basis. If we do not receive your passport scan in time we cannot guarantee you will be able to join the safari. Your full name will need to be provided exactly as it appears on your passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport) for flight tickets. Ticketing fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases, you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket if an amendment occurs.
4. This trip includes domestic and international flights as indicated on the trip map. The luggage allowance for domestic flights is 15kg for check in luggage and 5kg for carry on. The international flight between India and Nepal has a luggage allowance of 20kg for check in luggage and 5kg for carry on. You can store excess luggage at the start point hotels in Delhi and Kathmandu.
5. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information