Experience the wilderness and welcoming people of Botswana on a 7-day Premium adventure through its heart. Set out in search of wildlife on a series of game drives, cruise down the Chobe River from the Namibian banks, walk through a private conservancy at the Boteti River and hang out with a family of meerkats at the Ntwetwe Salt Pans. From the rich diversity of Chobe National Park to the curious beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pans, Botswana’s natural wonders will take your breath away.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement does not apply to Days 5 & 6 in Boteti River and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
4. Our operator has advised that customers with the J&J vaccine and no booster may have difficulty crossing the border into Botswana (and potentially Zimbabwe) without a negative test result. This information conflicts with various government travel advice websites. We recommend you check with your local consulate before travel to ensure you have the most up to date information.
5. Border crossing delays in the region have been sporadic and difficult to predict as travel rebounds. What takes an hour one day may take four hours the next. This may affect the order of activities in the itinerary. We understand this uncertainty can be frustrating, and we strongly recommend packing a bit of patience and flexibility.
BORDER CROSSINGS ON THIS TRIP:
Enter/Exit Namibia - Ngoma Border Crossing - Days 2 and 4
Filter by rating