Experience the majestic landscapes and joyful culture of little-visited Bhutan on this enchanting 7-day adventure. Begin in Thimphu, Bhutan’s busy capital, where you’ll meet local artisans and visit enlightening museums. Take in unbeatable views of the Himalayas on your way to Punakha, where your local leader will introduce you to ancient dzongs, bridges and monasteries. Tuck into a homecooked meal at a farmhouse in the Paro Valley, try your hand at archery, Bhutan’s national sport, and hike to the legendary Tiger’s Nest monastery. You’ll soon see why Bhutan’s people are considered some of the happiest on earth.
Dates and availability
1. Complimentary airport arrival and departure transfers are included. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Entry to Bhutan is very strict and travellers can only enter Bhutan on a group visa as part of a tour. All travellers must arrive on Day 1 and depart on Day 7 to be eligible for a group visa. At time of booking, please provide your booking agent with a scanned colour copy of your passport, a scanned colour passport photo, proof of travel insurance that includes your name on the certificate.
4. Please provide your full name exactly as per passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport). Fees may apply for adding or amending details within 60 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing new tickets.
5. Bhutan's airlines are renowned for last minute changes to flight timetables into and out of Bhutan. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours transit time before and after your flights into and out of Bhutan. Timetables are available on the Druk Airlines and Air Bhutan websites.
6. If you have booked additional accommodation and transfers in Kathmandu, please see the ‘Passports, visas and entry requirements’ section of the Essential Trip Information for details regarding visas and arrival in Nepal.
7. The Sustainable Development Fee, charged by the government of Bhutan, is included in your trip price.
Filter by rating