Uncover the majesty and mystery of Vietnam and Cambodia.
Discover the incredible diversity, delectable cuisines, dramatic histories and natural beauty of Cambodia and Vietnam on a 20-day Premium adventure. Delve into the confronting Khmer legacy in Phnom Penh, view Vietnam's colourful history on the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City and explore the colonial-era grand architecture of Hanoi. This trip offers places of breathtaking beauty, from the backwaters of the Mekong Delta, to the ancient temples of Angkor and the natural limestone wonder of Halong Bay. Add to that a mix of friendly locals and age-old traditions for the ultimate South East Asian experience.
Don't wait - plan your next people and planet-friendly adventure with just € 99* this March. Offer ends March 31.Terms & Conditions
Our best accommodation and highest level of service.
Unusual, exceptional and authentic on-trip experiences.
Led by our most experienced and highest rated local leaders.
Enjoy two marvellous Feature Stays – an overnight cruise in Halong Bay on a traditional junk-style boat and a 3-night stay at a resort in Siem Reap, offering a tropical oasis escape.
Travel from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap on a charming riverboat then enjoy two guided days exploring the temples of Angkor, including a morning accompanied by a private photography coach (Premium Exclusive Experience).
Get to the heart of Vietnamese culture with Exclusive Experiences, including a soul-stirring Hat Xam performance, an afternoon in an ancient pottery village, and a cooking class with a local chef in Hue.
See the important sights of Phnom Penh on a full day guided tour. Visit the sobering Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, then stop by a working Buddhist monastery to meet the resident monks, a Premium Exclusive Experience
Experience authentic Cambodian cuisine when you dine at the restaurant run by Friends International, visit the Sala Bai Hotel School for lunch, eat at Cambodia’s first farm-to-table restaurant and enjoy an exclusive privately catered breakfast on the shores of the Srah Srang Lake.
In 2023, Tet (Lunar New Year) will run from the 21st to the 27th of January. This is a fascinating and rewarding time to see Vietnam and Cambodia, however you do need to be prepared for some businesses to be closed, tourist sites to be very busy and for transport to be packed as many Vietnamese are travelling around the country. Please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 18 (boat) where you will be in shared accommodation, and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes domestic and international flights as indicated on the trip map. The luggage allowance is 20kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
4. Full name exactly as per passport required at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on the passport), for internal flights. Ticketing fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket.
5. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information