Explore the Kimberley region across 12 magical days on this active adventure that’s sure to get your blood pumping. You’ll sleep in campsites under the Outback sky, hit the red dirt feet first on treks across this incredible landscape and learn first-hand about the culture that is interwoven into every aspect of this place. Starting in Broome, you’ll visit Tunnel Creek, spend 2 days in the West Kimberley Gorges, enjoy 3 days in El Questro Wilderness Park, visit Lake Argyle, the Bungle Bungles, and Wolf Creek Crater to name just a few. With extended stays in some of the best spots, you’ll spend less time travelling and have more opportunity to trek, swim and adventure your days away.
Dates and availability
START & END TIME
This trip starts in Broome with an early pick-up at 7:00am on day 1 at our default pick-up location, unless you request an alternative pick-up location well ahead of departure. The trip finishes at around 6:30pm on the last day. We recommend you arrive a day prior to the trip's departure date and onward travel should not be booked until the following day.
This trip requires you to bring a sleeping bag.
A Single Supplement is not available on this trip. As a single traveller you will have a tent to yourself on camping nights.
This trip is operated and run by our trusted partner, Kimberley Wild Expeditions. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Kimberley Wild Expeditions customers and Intrepid customers. Intrepid has worked very closely with Kimberley Wild Expeditions to ensure that all of our customers will enjoy their time away, and experience all that the region has to offer.
Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 56 days out from departure (prior to full payment due). We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
1. It is essential that you call the Kimberley Wild office on 9193 7778, the day prior to departure to confirm pick up, and provide a mobile number for any late notifications.
2. Departures are all subject to regional weather conditions and road closures – usually only a concern in Apr & Oct / Nov.
3. Space in a 4WD is limited so please keep luggage light – bring only essentials in a small soft bag, MAXIMUM 15kg. Suitcases are NOT suitable. Excess luggage must be left in Broome or sent to a forward destination.
4. Due to distances covered, this trip involves early departures on some morning and frequent stops between destinations.
5. Kimberley Wild reserves the right to assess the fitness capability of passengers prior to tour departure.
6. It is your responsibility to advise Kimberley Wild if you have any dietary requirements or medical conditions (including allergies).
7. It is important that travellers participate in setting up camp each night, though the guide can assist where necessary. Kimberley Wild guides also appreciate the assistance or one or two group members in preparing/clearing meals. It is essential that all our groups leave the camps they stay in as they found them for the next travellers - the Kimberley is a pristine wilderness and it is our responsibility to ensure it stays this way.