Terms and Conditions
1. Promo 20204 eligible on Intrepid Wildlife trips.
2. Book by September 30, 2015 for travel by September 30, 2016
3. The discounts can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
4. A deposit of AUD/NZD/USD/CAD/CHF250, GBP150, EUR200 and ZAR2000 is required at the time of booking. For those not residing in the above mentioned countries a deposit of USD$250 is required.
5. Full payment is required at least 60 days prior to travel.
6. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
7. The 10% discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
8. This discount can be applied to Intrepid group trips only, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
9. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
10. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travelers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
11. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
12. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travelers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.
Tips for being a wildlife-friendly traveller
Intrepid travellers are known for their caring and responsible approach to travel, especially when it comes to visiting animals in the wild. So learning to become a wildlife friendly traveller is easy, and we want to pass on some very simple tips to ensure your next wildlife adventure is 100% animal friendly.
Find out more on how to be a wildlife-friendly traveller - watch a video on the protection of elephants in Thailand, find out what to avoid when souvenier shopping, 5 essential questions to ask when visiting wildlife, and how to view wildlife responsibly.