›You are hereHome›Asia
Top highlights of Asia
- Discover remote sections of the enormous Great Wall of China
- Visit Xi'an’s mysterious army of Terracotta Warriors
- Catch a glimpse of the Himalaya from the adventurous city of Kathmandu.
- Explore the desert fortress of Jaisalmer in Rajasthan
- Marvel at Agra’s majestic Taj Mahal
- Participate in a traditional Japanese tea ceremony in Kyoto
- Experience Tokyo’s pulsating techno-vibes
- Roam across remote Mongolian plains
- Be captivated by Cambodia’s inspiring Angkor Wat
- Visit Laos' most picturesque temples in Luang Prabang
- Measure ‘Gross Domestic Happiness’ in quirky Bhutan
- Travel to Vietnam’s scenic Halong Bay
- Follow the legendary Silk Road through Central Asia
- Wander through cosmopolitan Kuala Lumpur
- Explore Bangkok’s sprawling laneways in a local tuk tuk
- Learn about the plight of the orangutans in Borneo
- Sunbake on Bali’s pristine beaches
- Sample the finest Thai cuisine in the laidback city of Chiang Mai
- Be left breathless by the sublime islands of the Philippines
Travel to Asia with Intrepid
Asia's combined landmass is larger than the surface of the moon
A land revered by travellers for centuries, the world’s most populous continent is as eclectic, exotic and endearing as they come. Home to some of world’s most recognisable cultures and fascinating traditional societies, Asia gifts its visitors with enthralling histories, timeless mythologies and a population of unstinted diversity. Despite 3.8 billion residents calling Asia’s bustling cities, homely towns and colourful islands home, plenty of room is left for secluded forests and wide expanses of unmatched natural beauty. Never one to lay all of its cards on the table, life in Asia operates at many different paces - from neon-drenched Tokyo lanes to a lonely Himalayan plateau. Take the time to relax on Thailand’s tranquil beaches, explore the Great Wall of China’s remote ruins or get lost in the colours of Mumbai. Whether it’s the steamy rainforests of Borneo or the hills of Nepal, Asia is a place to escape, reflect and revive from the drudgery of everyday life.
Destinations in Asia
Our small group style of travel means you’ll stay under the radar, travel the local way, eat the local way and sleep the local way.
Small groups, big adventures.
Create your account today to manage your subscriptions and user preferences in one place.
Your travel home online.
Log in here
For groups of all sizes, organise a special departure of one of our pre-existing adventures, or tailor-make an itinerary to one of our destinations around the world.