This week-long trip will tick all your boxes – thrilling outdoor adventures, an insight into bustling city life and an introduction to the slower pace of the Nepalese countryside. Start and end your trip in Kathmandu's bustling metropolis, explore Durbar Square and wander the vibrant streets. Then, pull on your adventure boots and hit the road outta town – you'll dive into a rafting experience in Pokhara, camp on the riverside and enjoy dinner beneath the stars by the Trisuli River. Trek the Annapurna Circuit and enjoy the chance to stay with local families along the way, including in a remote village in Hemjakot where you can rub shoulders with the locals and tuck into a home-cooked dinner with your newfound crew. You've got action, adventure, cultural experience and breath-taking natural scenery all wrapped up into one epic trip – what's not to love?
Dates and availability
1. An excellent level of fitness is required for this trip as there are long trekking days in difficult terrain. Altitude does not exceed 1950m.
2. Please ensure you bring a passport size photo for our Annapurna trek permit application.
3. A sleeping bag is required for this trip. Please bring your own or hire in Kathmandu for a few dollars a day.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement will only be included on Days 1,3 & 7 (Hotel) and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. If you need assistance booking optional activities pre or post trip, please contact our local operator on +977 980 112 3645.
6. Please be aware that in the event of an emergency evacuation, Intrepid does not have control over which helicopter service may be used. Some helicopters are not in regular use with Intrepid and have not passed our internal safety auditing.
Filter by rating