Openness and transparency
At Intrepid Travel, we:
- Reject all forms of greenwashing and impact-washing when promoting the places and people we visit.
- Only communicate and present data, facts and figures that are true, without a reasonable doubt.
- Openly acknowledge that international travel contributes to the climate crisis.
- Are committed to speaking about climate change concisely.
How we’ll do it
As a B Corp certified travel company, we are required to meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance and public transparency. And as a travel company operating during a climate crisis, we commit to being open about our impact, by publishing more public reports on our progress.
How we’ll measure it
- 4 public impact reports (published quarterly on our blog and social) that transparently look at our DEI and climate actions
- 1 climate progress report (updated bi-annually) that transparently looks at our goal to reduce global emissions in line with a 1.5°C future by 2030
- 1 integrated report (published annually) to provide full transparency on our business (including the ethical marketing guideline commitments)
We’d love your feedback. You can message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.