Journey into the heart of Nepal and experience the colourful sights of this enchanting region. Mingle with local villagers and craftspeople, visit tranquil temples and sacred Buddhist sites, travel the cobbled streets of tiny mountain towns and search for unique wildlife. From the whirlwind of Kathmandu to the lush jungle of Chitwan National Park, and with plenty of delightful hidden gems in between, you'll take an unforgettable tour of Nepal then turn your sights to Bhutan, known for its breathtaking natural scenery, quiet towns and few tourist numbers. This 18-day trip offers scenic delights, an insight into the local culture and plenty of adventure.
Dates and availability
1. Complimentary airport arrival and departure transfers are included. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Days 5,6,9 (Guesthouse) and Days 7,8 (Lodge) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Entry to Bhutan is very strict and travellers can only enter Bhutan on a group visa as part of a tour. All travellers must arrive on Day 12 and depart on Day 18 to be eligible for a group visa. At time of booking, please provide your booking agent with a scanned colour copy of your passport, a scanned colour passport photo, proof of travel insurance that includes your name on the certificate.
4. Please provide your full name exactly as per passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport). Fees may apply for adding or amending details within 60 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing new tickets.
5. Bhutan's airlines are renowned for last minute changes to flight timetables into and out of Bhutan. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours transit time before and after your flights into and out of Bhutan. Timetables are available on the Druk Airlines and Air Bhutan websites.
6. This trip includes domestic and international flights as indicated on the trip map. The luggage allowance for domestic flights is 15kg for check in luggage and 5kg for carry on. The international flight between Nepal and Bhutan has a luggage allowance of 20kg for check in luggage and 5kg for carry on. While in Nepal, you can store excess luggage at the Kathmandu hotel.
7. The Sustainable Development Fee, charged by the government of Bhutan, is included in your trip price. It only applies to the days you will spend in Bhutan.
Filter by rating