›You are hereHome›Europe
Top highlights of Europe
- Marvel at Rome's ancient Colosseum
- Soak of the stunning view along the Cinque Terre
- Stroll along the Ringstrasse in Vienna
- Enjoy bohemian Prague's legendary nightlife
- Reflect on the tragedy of WWII at Auschwitz
- Soak up the art and culture of Madrid
- Admire Gaudi's quirky architecture in Barcelona
- Dance the night away in Lisbon
- Experience the romance of Paris
- Hike in the legendary Pyrenees
- See fragments of the Berlin Wall
- Explore the best of Amsterdam by bike
- Taste waffles in medieval Bruges
- Discover Oslo's Viking past
- Get acquainted with stylish Helsinki
- Visit Soviet icons in Moscow
- Immerse yourself in St Petersburg's storied streets and canals
- Experience the rich diversity of the Baltic states
Travel to Europe with Intrepid
Vatican City - located in the heart of Rome - is actually an independent state. Its 0.4 square kilometres of territory makes it the smallest country in the world
Europe is the world's most visited destination for a very good reason - and 460 million visitors a year can't be wrong! Paris, Rome, London, Madrid and Berlin - Europe's most iconic cities reveal their world-changing histories among a backdrop of famous sights, epic mountain vistas, lush emerald fields and charming Mediterranean coastlines. And while history may not be everyone's cup of tea, contemporary Europe boasts groundbreaking art for the trendy, marvellous cuisine for the hungry and a large dose of luxury for the weary. A joy to navigate, travellers can ride the rails between sunny beaches, hallowed cathedrals and picturesque vineyards - or simply cruise between countries on Europe's many highways. Throw in Scandinavian snowfields, Russian grandiosity and Spanish siestas and there's no doubt that no other continent on earth manages to compile so many unique cultures and settings into one corner of the globe. Experience a land forever immortalised in art and culture, and see why Europe more than deserves its place among the world's most worthwhile travel destinations.
Destinations in Europe
Our small group style of travel means you’ll stay under the radar, travel the local way, eat the local way and sleep the local way.
Small groups, big adventures.
Create your account today to manage your subscriptions and user preferences in one place.
Your travel home online.
Log in here
For groups of all sizes, organise a special departure of one of our pre-existing adventures, or tailor-make an itinerary to one of our destinations around the world.