Experience the best of Turkey and Greece
Dive into the magic of the Mediterranean on a 16-day Premium exploration of Turkey and Greece. Discover stunning islands and a sunken city, explore ancient cities, cruise the Bosphorus in a private boat, and marvel at diverse landscapes, from the fairy chimneys of Cappadocia to the glittering Mediterranean Coast. Hop across to the storied city of Athens, explore the charming villages of Paros, uncover ancient riches in Naxos and soak up million-dollar views in Santorini. With knowledgeable local leaders and a group of keen travellers by your side, you’re never far away from an unforgettable moment.
Don't wait - plan your next people and planet-friendly adventure with just € 99* this March. Offer ends March 31.Terms & Conditions
Our best accommodation and highest level of service.
Unusual, exceptional and authentic on-trip experiences.
Led by our most experienced and highest rated local leaders.
Feast your eyes on the best of Turkey and Greece's otherworldly sights, from the marble streets of ancient Ephesus to the psychedelic rockscapes of Cappadocia and the legendary caldera of Santorini.
Indulge in iconic Feature Stays in a dreamlike cave hotel in Cappadocia and a whitewashed hotel with spectacular views in Santorini.
Get to know the real Turkey during Exclusive Experiences, including a cooking class with a celebrated chef, visit to an empowering carpet weaving cooperative, and traditional dinner at a locals home in Cappadocia.
Understand the dazzling variety of Greek produce during Exclusive Experiences, including a kitron tasting, an afternoon of wine tasting in Santorini and a hands-on cooking class with a local in Naxos.
Join experienced local leaders as you stroll the ancient streets of Ephesus, uncover the secrets of Sagalassos, explore the legendary ruins of Pergamon and discover the history and charming villages of Paros.
Pickpocketing can be an issue in Athens, especially on public transport. But if you keep your valuables concealed and secure while travelling on the metro or bus, you should have no problems.
Summer temperatures in Greece can reach up to 40°C, so you will need to be able to cope with the heat if you're visiting at this time. Please consider the time of year and your suitability to visiting during that season.
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 15kg for check in luggage and 8kg for carry on. You can store excess luggage at the start point hotel.
4. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
5. On the ERPIC230604 departure, the Feature Stay in Santorini will be El Greco Hotel, rather than Santorini Palace.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information