Uncover raw beauty and vibrant culture on the tiny islands of Vanuatu on this five-day expedition that takes in the legendary land diving ritual of Pentecost island's Indigenous people. Leave behind the resorts of Port Vila and fly to rainforest-rich islands where you can meet locals, immerse yourself in nature and enjoy true adventure travel. Be amazed by the naghol festival, the original bungee jumping, which has been called ‘the most remarkable custom in all of Melanesia’, and get an insight that few visitors receive. This is Vanuatu like never seen before.
Dates and availability
1. The Group Meeting is at 5 pm on Day 1.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Days 2-3 where you will be in shared village bungalow accommodation, includes accommodation in Port Vila only, and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. You must provide us with a copy of your passport no later than 30 days before your departure in order for us to book the domestic flights included on this trip. We are unable to book your flights without a passport copy.
4. The trip concludes early afternoon on Day 5.
5. Due to frequent flight delays, we highly recommend allowing additional days in Port Vila before and after your tour and to considering flying Virgin or Fiji Airways for international connections.