Take an epic 26-day journey across lands of ancient civilizations, holy relics, cities carved from stone and sunrises over desert landscapes. Sip aromatic coffee in Cairo before you discover the pharaonic temples and tombs along the Nile River. Take jeep safaris in Wadi Rum and Negev, camping under unpolluted skies full of stars. Discover the Rose City of Petra and the Roman city of Jerash before arriving in Tel Aviv. Taste unbelievable falafel in Manger Square and take a walking tour through Jerusalem. Immerse yourself in the frequently misunderstood Middle East and gain an understanding you can’t get from news bulletins.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer to have your own room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included, valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
3. This trip includes domestic and international flights as indicated on the trip map. The luggage allowance is 23kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
4. Please provide your full name exactly as per passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport) for transport and entrance tickets. Fees may apply for adding or amending details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing new tickets.
5. Petra By Night is offered as an optional activity. This activity is currently scheduled to operate on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Please check your departure date if you would like to do this activity as it is not available on all departures.