The world’s largest carbon neutral travel company since 2010, we measure our annual GHG inventory in accordance with the global GHG Protocol, offsetting our emissions (operations and trips) by purchasing international carbon credits. As of December 2022, we’ve offset more than 424,000 tonnes of carbon emissions. In 2022, we revised our reporting methodology in line with the best-practice requirements set by Climate Active, which is a partnership between the Australian Government and Australian businesses to drive voluntary climate action.
At a glance
- Carbon neutral since 2010
- 52 offices (including new and virtual) assessed for emissions in 2022
- More than 1,800 carbon offset trips in 2022
- We've offset more than 424,000 tonnes of carbon emissions worldwide
- Our reporting methodology is in line with Climate Active, a partnership between the Australian Government and Australian businesses to drive voluntary climate action
We have set a science-based emissions reduction target in line with a 1.5°C future
How we offset
Our Quick Start Guide to Decarbonise Your Travel Business
We've created an open-source 10-Step Quick Start Guide to Decarbonise Your Travel Business. The complimentary resource provides an easy-to-follow action plan on reduction and offsetting for other tourism businesses to follow. The guide includes practical examples and tips to encourage the industry to rebuild more sustainably amid the pandemic.