›You are hereHome›Oceania
Top highlights of Oceania
- Experience Uluru's mythic beauty
- Embark on a 4x4 adventure across the Northern Territory's epic plains
- Journey across the Kimberley's epic savanna
- Explore Fraser Island's pristine lagoons
- Experience the natural wonder of the Daintree rainforest
- Drop in on the legendary Bells Beach
- Visit the ancient amphitheatre of Wilpena Pound
- Take in the breathtaking Great Ocean Road
- Taste wine in the Yarra Valley
- Climb Tasmania's rugged Cradle Mountain
- Camp under the stars on Kangaroo island
- Relax in one of Australia's iconic outback pubs
- Hike across the icy Franz Joseph Glacier
- Be dwarfed by the incredible Mt Cook
- Glide through breathtaking Milford Sound
- Uncover the hidden beauty of the Bay of Islands
- Soak up Auckland's cosmopolitan vibe
- Explore the stunning Abel Tasman National Park
- Dive into the colourful markets of Dili
Travel to Oceania with Intrepid
Because of its proximity to the International Date Line, New Zealand is the first country to celebrate the New Year
The Australia/Pacific region balances timeless landscapes and ancient cultures with its own keen sense of modernity. With places like the warm, turquoise waters and pristine beaches of the Pacific; dramatic snow-capped peaks and secluded coves of New Zealand; endless red deserts and coastlines of Australia; and the verdant rainforests and charming people of Papua New Guinea and Timor-Leste, this jaw-dropping collection of islands - both large and small - boast enough natural beauty to last a lifetime. Intrepid’s spiritual home - Australia - is a gifted place of warm sunshine, friendly people, lively cities and picturesque landscapes, well and truly earning its nickname ‘The Lucky Country’. So journey down under and experience this inspiring continent’s laidback lifestyle and fabled backyard. With some of the lowest population densities on the planet, the grandiose settings and colourful cultures of the Australia/Pacific region are yours to explore.
Destinations in Oceania
Our small group style of travel means you’ll stay under the radar, travel the local way, eat the local way and sleep the local way.
Small groups, big adventures.
Create your account today to manage your subscriptions and user preferences in one place.
Your travel home online.
Log in here
For groups of all sizes, organise a special departure of one of our pre-existing adventures, or tailor-make an itinerary to one of our destinations around the world.