From the jagged, snow-capped glory of peaks like Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre to the gigantic and still-advancing icescape that is the Perito Moreno Glacier, this action-packed Patagonia adventure covers some of the most stunning glacial scenery in the world. Start with a tour of cosmopolitan Buenos Aires, then head to frontier tow El Chalten to tackle the likes of Laguna de los Tres and Laguna Torre. Continue to El Calafate, where the marvels of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field are just a hop, skip and a jump away.
Dates and availability
1. Full passport details are required at the time of booking in order to purchase Entrance fees to certain sites. Additionally on certain trips it's needed to book bus, train or flight tickets. Delays to provide this information may result in booking fees or changes to your itinerary.
2. Please note that Perito Moreno Trek on Day 6 is strictly limited to 65 year old and under by our local supplier. Those above 65 year old will be able to walk along the platforms and balconies surrounding the glacier instead.
3. This trip starts with a Welcome Meeting at 2pm of day 1.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. Bookings within 45 days from departure may incur in late booking airline fees. If applicable, this will be informed at the time of booking.
6. This trip includes a domestic flight. Argentina is particularly strict on excess baggage and usually enforces a maximum allowance of 15Kg for check in luggage.
7.We highly recommend you take US Dollars with you to Argentina and change it locally. While ATMs are widely available, there is a daily limit for withdrawals and the exchange rate does fluctuate.
Filter by rating