What’s the best way to explore Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand? From a bicycle, of course, with the wind in your (helmet-covered) hair and tropical breeze on your face. Cycle out of busy Ho Chi Minh, through the Mekong Delta, past riverside villages and alongside paddy fields, and see life from a different perspective as we meet locals, experience their culture and eat lots of great food (you’ll certainly work up an appetite for it!). Riding around 60 km each day, this is an energising and rewarding way to see the beauty and majesty of Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information. Please note that some room configurations have two single beds, although a double bed will always be requested.
2. Bicycle hire is included in your trip price. Please advise your height at time of booking so as we can organise a suitable sized bike.
3. If you plan to bring your own bike please advise us at time of booking as additional transport is required.
4. Bike helmets are compulsory on this trip. We are unable to hire bike helmets locally so please ensure you bring your own bike helmet from home.
5. Cambodia Visa - The standard e-visa for Cambodia is not valid at Phnom Den border (on entry to Cambodia on Day 4 of this trip). Travelers of all nationalities must apply for visa on arrival, which usually takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes at Tieh Bien/Phnom Den border.
6.Please provide your full name exactly as per passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport) for train and flight tickets. Fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing new tickets.
Filter by rating