Treasures of Asia Terms & Conditions 15%
15% OFF trips to Cambodia, China, Laos and Vietnam
1. To receive the 15% discount you must quote promo code 10100 at the time of booking.
2. The discount is only valid on the following selection of trips:
TVKT Classic Vietnam
TVRN Vietnam Discovery
TVZY Real Food Adventure - Vietnam
TKRS Cambodia Discovery
TKKS Classic Cambodia
TKSL Indochina Trails
TLRK Laos Discovery
TLSV Bangkok to Hanoi
CBSB China Express
CBKB Classic China
CBRK Beijing to Hong Kong
CBRM Tiger Leaping Gorge
3. The offer applies to bookings made between 1st May and 15th June 2013 for travel commencing on or prior to 31st August 2013.
4. The discounts can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
5. A deposit of AUD/NZD/USD/CAD/CHF 250, GBP150, EUR200, ZAR2000 is required at the time of booking. For those not residing in the above mentioned countries a deposit of USD$250 is required.
6. Full payment is required no later than 15th June 2013 or within 60 days to departure whichever comes first. If full payment is not received at this time it could jeopardise the status of your booking.
7. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
8. The 15% discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
9. The discount can be applied to land only bookings, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
11. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
12. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
13. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.